Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gregory : Watchman, Guardian, God's Trustee



Being that it's his Birthday this week (Christmas Day), I want to honor the faithful watchman of our Gilmer crew. This man is worthy of a Navy Special Warfare Insigna. But in lieu of that I'm going to share a little about this incredible watchman I have the privilege to call my dad. He's played many roles over the years and has managed to handle them with good humor. He's been someone to lean on, learn from, and look up to. He is one who has always made time for me and just about anyone. He is trustworthy, hard-working, caring, compassionate, wise, loving, and kind. He's always looking for a way to give to someone in need. He is a knight in shining armor in my eyes. I seriously don't know what I'd do without him. He so humbly acknowledges that the Lord has made him our watchman and has always strived to point our eyes to God and His providence. He has warned me often to to take God along with me in my undertakings and to not forget the many blessings that have and will come of it. Thank you for being my brave and strong watchman, Dad! I love you tons! Happy Birthday!

1 Corinthians 16: 13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

3 comments:

  1. HE IS ONE AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL WATCHMAN!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 35th Anniversary, Mom & Dad! Love ya tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Well Deserved! Greg you are a Blessing!! love Pat

    ReplyDelete